- About Us
- Criminal Defense
- Counties Served
- Find Your Case
- Communicating Threats
- What Is Forcible Rape?
- Myths and Misconceptions About Miranda Rights
- The Risks of Self-Representation
- Concealed Carry Best Practices
- What Are the Consequences of Refusing to Submit to a Chemical Test?
- What is “Indecent Exposure” and When Is It A Crime?
- An Overview of North Carolina’s Reckless Driving Laws
- What Does It Mean to Take “Indecent Liberties” with A Minor?
- Defending Sexual Assault Cases and #METOO: What to Expect
- Is “Boating While Impaired” A Real Charge? Here’s the 4-1-1.
- What Is the Law of Implied Consent?
- Could Taking Prescription Drugs Lead to a DWI Charge?
- Animal Cruelty Charges in North Carolina
- North Carolina Cyberbullying Crimes
- Electric Scooters and North Carolina DWI Law
- The 411 on Your Fourth Amendment Rights: Search Warrants in N.C. Criminal Cases
- How a DWI Can Affect Your Professional Licensing
- Traffic Stop Etiquette
- Can My Lawyer Appear in Court for Me?
- New Law Change for Expungements of Felonies and Misdemeanors for Juveniles
- Murder vs. Manslaughter: A Breakdown of Two North Carolina Crimes
- An Overview of North Carolina Tax Fraud Crimes
- Breaking and Entering Crimes in North Carolina: Charges, Penalties, and Defenses
- The Implications of an Out-of-State DWI
- An Overview of Conspiracy Crimes in North Carolina
- An Overview of the North Carolina “Second Chance Act”
- Do I Need an Attorney to Handle My Traffic Ticket?
- 10 Odd Things That Are Illegal in North Carolina
- Domestic Violence Crimes and COVID-19
- Is There a Legal Excuse for Speeding in North Carolina?
- Sentences for Convicted Drug Offenders in North Carolina
- What Happens After a DWI Arrest in North Carolina?
- Differences Between “Sexual Assault” and “Assault on a Female” in North Carolina
- FAQs About How COVID Affects Families with Members in Prison
- Got a North Carolina Speeding Ticket? Here Is What You Can Do
- The Effect of Heavy Social Media Use on Your North Carolina Criminal Court Case
- Effect of Remote Hearings and Trials on Criminal Cases
- What Happens if I Miss My Court Date to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
- Reducing a DWI Charge to a Reckless Driving Charge: Can It Be Done In North Carolina?
- Restraining Orders in North Carolina
- The Effect of Drug Crime Charges on Your North Carolina Driver’s License
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the North Carolina Court System
- Criminal Diversion Programs in North Carolina
- Understanding the Castle Doctrine: Your Right to Stand Your Ground
- Restoration of Gun Rights for Convicted Felons in North Carolina
- Facial Recognition in North Carolina: What You Should Know
- Pulled Over? Here are the First Three Things You Must Do
- Seeking Employment with a Criminal Record
- Understanding North Carolina Assault and Battery Crimes
- Understanding Mens Rea in North Carolina Criminal Cases
- Understanding the Burden of Proof in North Carolina Criminal Cases
- Miranda Rights Explained
- What You Should Know About the Dangers of Narcotics
- Your First Appearance in Court: What to Expect
- The Consequences of Mailing Drugs and Other Banned Substances
- How to Get a Job after Multiple DWI Convictions
- Claiming Self-Defense in Domestic Violence Cases
- Juvenile Court in North Carolina
- What Are the Consequences of Reckless Driving?
- How Can I Expunge My Record?
- Penalties for Multiple DWI Charges in North Carolina
- Misdemeanor and Felony Larceny Charges in North Carolina
- The Pros and Cons of Paying Traffic Tickets Online
- How Can I Get My Drivers’ License Back Once It’s Been Suspended?
- What if I Lost My Traffic Ticket?
- Underage Drinking Tickets in North Carolina
- Concealed Weapons in North Carolina: The Basics
- How to Find the Right Criminal Defense and Traffic Attorney
- Speeding Tickets and License Revocations and Suspensions
- Understanding Court Costs and Attorney's Fees on Traffic Tickets
- Understanding Failures to Appear - FTA in North Carolina
- Texting While Driving - Distracted Driving in North Carolina
- Fighting a Speeding Ticket
- Speeding Tickets
- Failure to Appear (FTA) in North Carolina
- Chatham County Traffic Tickets
- Driving Without a License - No Operators License (NOL)
- Improper Equipment in North Carolina
- Expired Registration and Expired Inspection Tickets
- Reckless Driving in North Carolina
- Running a Stop Light or Stop Sign
- High Speed Tickets in North Carolina
- The Difference Between License Points (DMV) and Insurance Points (SDIP)
- Can I Just Pay My North Carolina Traffic Ticket Online?
- Lost Your Traffic Ticket?
- North Carolina: Stop and ID?
- Speeding in a School or Work Zone:
- Traffic Ticket Fines and Court Costs
- Traffic Ticket Misconceptions
- Why Did I Just Get Charged With Driving While License Revoked?
- Case Results
- Contact Us
- Site Map